[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu May 6 01:05:41 CEST 2004

I /did/ that.
I mean I rewrote what you posted.
Then, for some obscure reason, I didn't send it to you. (I certainly
couldn't have edited the TeX version of your page.)
But then when, earlier on, I described "Stage I, ... Stage II ...", I
was about to paste a piece of it when something caught my eye and forced
me to read it in my newfound knowledge. It was awful, I had written some
terrible nonsense and I was glad I hadn't sent it to you as I do not
wish to look like more of a fool than I am.

Once again, (really?) I suggest that no one, myself and "m" included,
ought to demand or request of /anyone/ that they write the appropriate
stuff. Why couldn't it be a collective endeavour, I mean, you know,
something like the development of Open Source?

Regards
--schremmer