LyX (was Re: [OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart)

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue May 4 16:39:54 CEST 2004

Thanks.
Re Cocoa.
Well, I am multilingual myself, or so I hope.
As for Services, I have aleays wondered what it was all about. But this
is /not/ a question as it sure does not belong /here/.
So, OK, I will try LyX tonight.
Still, why is it here that I first read about it?
This is not a question either.
Regards
--schremmer