[OS X TeX] is i-Installer cool?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue May 4 04:53:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

When I did, the console was happy but the typeset graphic was a
perfectly black rectangle. This is one of the eps that rtf2latex2e did
from my rtf file. And, when I double click on it, Preview gives me the
exact same black rectangle. On the other hand, the pict saved by
rtf2latex2e /is/ the graph of -x^-even seen from far away /as intended/.
And Preview "exports" it as a a pdf that is still said graph.

So, it looks like what you suggested is working but /not/ when the eps
come from rtf2latex2e. Thanks anyhow.

But, as I said, I couldn't care less now. I will remove the picts and
turn them into pdf with Preview. I only wish I could write a script to
do this. Maybe I will try to.

The /real/ problem with rtf2latex2e is the tables and /that/ may be MS
Word's fault; in fact, the MS code for table is very unstable and I used
to be able to crash MS Word at will by doing something to a table. I
forget exactly what but it had something to do with setting the space
between cells and the margins in the cells equal to 0.

Regards
--schremmer