[OS X TeX] rtf2rtf2latex2e

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at wsu.edu
Sun May 2 02:59:46 CEST 2004

Alain,

On 1 May, 2004, at 19:05, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> 2004/01/28:
>    . Recompile with gcc2 on Mac OS X 10.3.2

That is interesting, since gcc3.3 is standard on Panther, but it should
work fine.

> (1) the ancient version was a standalone, xxx UNIX was the icon as I
> recall it, but I can't find any trace anywhere on my hard disk of what
> Gerben Wierda's i-installer installed.

You're looking in the wrong places :).  This version is a command-line
program to be run from the Terminal, and it takes the name of your
input file as an argument.

To use it, open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal, and type
'rtf2latex2e' (no quotes) at the prompt, hit space, then drag your rtf
file onto Terminal and hit return.  It should produce .tex file in the
same location as your original rtf file.

hth,
Adam