[OS X TeX] latex2rtf question

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at wsu.edu
Tue Mar 30 19:22:56 CEST 2004

On 30 Mar, 2004, at 11:10, Robert Lyons wrote:

> Even though I have installed at re-installed this program it still
> does not seem to be running at all on my system.

Try typing in the full path to the program in Terminal
`/usr/local/bin/latex2rtf yourfilename.tex` and see if that helps.
Also in Terminal, try `ls -l /usr/local/bin/latex*` and send us the
output.  Perhaps it's a path issue.

> Is their an alternate place to get the file from other than
> i-installer?

Yes, from <http://latex2rtf.sourceforge.net/>, but you will need
Apple's Developer Tools installed to compile it.

--
Adam