[OS X TeX] Fonts

Andrew Brown ab at c18.net
Fri Mar 26 06:12:17 CET 2004

Gloomy indeed, to the extent that I am thinking of buying a PC (so help
me) and a copy of 3B2.

I have to admit, however, that configuring fonts on the industrial
system I used to run (Miles 33) was a major and painful undertaking in
the early days, so perhaps I should view TeX less as a fiendish torture
and more as an opportunity to indulge in a nostalgia trip -- pretty
much as one might prefer to rebuild a steam locomotive and lay a track
rather than jump in a taxi.

AB