[OS X TeX] Framemaker

Robert Love rblove at airmail.net
Thu Mar 25 16:36:01 CET 2004

On Mar 25, 2004, at 9:12 AM, Ralph Pöllath wrote:

>> Bizarrely however, they intend to continue development of Framemaker
>> on Solaris.
>
> I've read somewhere that NASA uses Framemaker extensively on Solaris.

I work at Johnson Space Center and can tell you there isn't much
Framemaker here.

Years ago there were technical papers published in TeX but now most
seem to be Word.

There is a _huge_, even illegal bias towards Wintel.  At least you can
order OSX thru ODIN channels now but it is a rare sight indeed.