Fwd: [OS X TeX] Utopia fonts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Mar 25 09:45:26 CET 2004

Will,

I get the impression from your latest message that it was intended for
the list as a whole, not for me personally, that you were fooled by the
Reply-To stuff as I usually am. Thus I'm taking the liberty of
forwarding your message to the list, and the preceding one as well.

I had a look at the page for Adobe Font Tools, you need to register and
sign a license agreement to get them, which I won't do right now.

There is also, of course, the option of purchasing the fonts from
Adobe, which might provide fonts of better quality, and in a wider
range of shapes.

Bruno