[OS X TeX] Latin Modern installation

Jan Eden lists at janeden.org
Wed Mar 24 12:43:08 CET 2004

Hi all,

from the TeX i-Package readme:

Latin Modern fonts can be made available for all Mac GUI applications when you have PfaEdit installed from the i-Installer release of Jan 15, 2004 or later. The configure script will automatically detect if you have the right PfaEdit and if the conversion has not already been done and offer you to install them.

I do have a recent PfaEdit, but running tehe configuration script does not lead me to the dialog mentioned above. There is a folder "Latin Modern" inside /Library/Fonts, but it it empty.

Any ideas? Thanks!

- Jan
--
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.