OT: why I don't use a Mac at home much (was Re: [OS X TeX] Nobody knows)

Scott Murman smurman at segosha.net
Wed Mar 24 07:19:45 CET 2004

William, can you fill us in a little more on tablet computing, latex,
rtf, etc.  I work as a scientist, and one of my complaints is that i
can't take notes with my laptop.  too slow, too complicated.  i would
love a small tablet that i can take notes on, then plug into a laptop
for long term storage, conversion, etc.  really all i want is a dumb
tablet with storage, portability, and then later on i'll run the
software on my mac.  does such a thing exist?   why not?

-SM-