[OS X TeX] arraymaker

Donu Arapura dvb at math.purdue.edu
Fri Mar 19 02:43:30 CET 2004

Joseph C. Slater wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2004, at 11:03 PM, Donu Arapura wrote:
>

>> I have tcl/tk script called arraymaker for building latex
>
> Works fin in Aqua as well. I've used it in Aqua ever since TCL/TK Aqua
> came out in beta. I could swear I posted this before on this list. But
> then again, a Google search of the archives proves that google can't
> find everything that I remember. Clearly a problem with the search
> algorithm. :)
> Joe

Thanks for pointing that out. (I actually signed up to this list
relatively recently.
Although, even if  I had seen your post earlier, I'm sure my memory is
not as good
as Google's.)

- Donu

Dept. of Math.            | phone: (765) 494-1983                |
Purdue University         | email: dvb at math.purdue.edu           |
West Lafayette, IN 47907  | web: http://www.math.purdue.edu/~dvb |