[OS X TeX] Updating GW distribution

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Jun 29 23:09:24 CEST 2004

> On 29 Jun 2004, at 11:27 AM, David Oliver wrote:
>
>> I've not updated my teTeX distribution via GW's installer (v.2 circa
>> 2002) in sometime and wish to do so now.

1. Make sure you update i-Installer itself first. The current i-Packages
are incompatible with the version of 2002
2. You will be presented with a complete download because the internal
structure of the changed in 2004 when you got the different 'sets' inside
a package.

The advantage is that you now can choose to add TeX4ht, Latin Modern and
other parts from within the TeX i-Package instead of having to install
separate packages.