[OS X TeX] Fourier and amsart

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 29 04:49:20 CEST 2004

Bruno,

I added \usepackage{bm}, and now when \usepackage{fourier} is invoked,
both $\bm{\beta)$ and $\bm(T)$ are typeset as bold italic.
Interestingly, \usepackage{bm} also seems to modify the behavior of
\boldsymbol so that now both $\boldsymbol{\beta)$ and $\boldsymbol(T)$
also are typeset as bold italic. Without the bm package, these last two
were rendered as non-bold italic.

You've solved my problem! Thanks!

Richard Séguin