[OS X TeX] Type Classics for Learning

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 20:01:09 CEST 2004

On Jun 28, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Peder Axensten wrote:

> Jon, would you mind sharing these .fd files?

I am in the process of cleaning up the .fd files. I plan on putting
together files for Adobe Garamond Pro, Adobe Caslon Pro, Adobe Jenson
Pro, Warnock Pro, Utopia Std, Prestige Elite Std, News Gothic Std,
Sanvito Pro, Myriad Pro, Minion Pro, Cronos Pro, Courier Std, and
Chaparral Pro. Some of these include optical variants, which I will
use. I think the Std fonts lack some of the glyphs found in their
Postscript Expert versions. The Pro fonts would correspond to the
Expert version of the Postscript font. Someone please correct me if
this is incorrect.

So far these fonts are working very nicely with XeTeX. I am not sure if
XeTeX is recognizing all of the OpenType features. However, swash is
the only feature I have had trouble with so far.

I hope to make them available by the end of the week.
___________________________________
Error message Haiku:
Yesterday it worked.
Today it is not working.