[OS X TeX] (OT) WWDC Keynote

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:21:21 CEST 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Herb Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I can't seem to find it at ADC. Is there any way to view a streaming of
> Job's Keynote at WWDC. It's supposed to start at 10:00AM PDT.

I believe they aren't doing a live stream of the keynote this year.

William D. Neumann

---

"Well I could be a genius, if I just put my mind to it.
And I...I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it.
Oh we were brought up on the space-race, now they expect you to clean toilets.
When you've seen how big the world is, how can you make do with this?
If you want me, I'll be sleeping in - sleeping in throughout these glory days."

	-- Jarvis Cocker

Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

	-- Tony-A (some guy on /.)