[OS X TeX] File conversion with bibtex in the original

Chris Swoyer fswoyer at cox.net
Sun Jun 27 19:19:04 CEST 2004

I am going to have to convert a pretty long LaTeX
file to WORD (or rtf or html, which I then convert to
MSWORD). The source file doesn't contain any
special symbols, or anything much more than
sectioning commands,
italics, and the like.

Except. There is a fairly long bibliography
generated by Bibtex (using
natbib). I can live with fine-tuning this in the
Word version, but would very much like to
have the bibliography converted automatically
even if imperfectly.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
CS