[OS X TeX] map files

Frans Goddijn frans at goddijn.com
Fri Jun 25 16:29:19 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply!

I am working along this line. I kept getting "missing fonts"  errors, no
matter what I changed in the font update menu's in the i-installer. Then
I copied psfonts.map and deleted a bunch of lines, saving the copy in my
own directory. It helped but now some Computer Modern fonts were not
found. I then dragged my psfonts.map from another PC and I was back to
the original problem. Sounds like I am in a house of mirrors there.

Is there a way to use the 'finder' to search for files, like a list of
locations of files with the name psfonts.map?