[OS X TeX] TeXShop features, AppleScripting

Martin Steer m.steer at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 24 07:08:16 CEST 2004

Jérôme Laurens <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr> writes:

> I did not know that emacs was managing project files. Can you point me
> on doc explaining how emacs manages projects?

Sorry Jérôme (and list), I was too hasty. I was thinking of how
emacs/auctex/reftex can be used to manage multiple tex files which are
part of a single document -- if they are included files, they need not
be open, but can all be listed or opened from the current working file,
and tocs, labels and so on accessed. I acknowledge that this is a
different matter from managing a project which might contain multiple
documents and non-text files.

I guess the basic strategy of listing items in a control file, so that
they are accessible from any listed file, could be adapted to projects.

--
Martin