[OS X TeX] Odd mailing list software behaviour?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 22:28:09 CEST 2004

Le 22 juin 04, à 22:01, Alan Curtis a écrit :

> I was thinking of replying, but you probably have already got my
> response, so I won't bother...

I did receive your response (the cc'd version, sent to me directly, not
the original one, sent to the list)...

...to my post, which I haven't received yet!

> ... Yes, I have noticed the same thing, and I too use the .mac
> servers, though I hide it well.

If this is indeed a .mac problem, I would interpret it as a good sign,
that Apple is readying major changes to surprise us next Monday. And
surprised I would like to be indeed, as I have persistently been
disappointed since last September by Panther's lack of reliability,
despite the (significant and interesting) new features that is has
offered compared with Jaguar.

Bruno Voisin