[OS X TeX] Odd mailing list software behaviour?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 21:53:08 CEST 2004

For a few days now, I've been receiving messages (including mine)
several hours after they had been posted, and not necessarily in the
order in which they had been posted. For example, I received answers to
my earlier posts of today before the posts themselves; and similarly
for Maarten's latest message, posted at 15:39 today (Paris time) and
received here at 20:52.

Do other people experience the same oddities? Or is it because I've a
.mac address, in which case the culprits would be the .mac servers?

Bruno Voisin