[OS X TeX] trim pdf figures

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jun 22 21:13:22 CEST 2004

Going back to the original question

(1) Intaglio can save in:

BMP
JP2
JPEG
MacPaint
PDF
Photoshop
PICT
PNG
QuickTime Image
SGI
TGA
TIFF

So, unless I missed another checkbox or two, Intaglio seems not to want
to have anything to do with eps. Which suits me fine as, a long, preTeX,
time ago, I wasted a lot of time on eps.

(2) I don't really understand "/what the (TeXshop?) script apparently
does/" and, therefore, why it should be more desirable than just saving
in Intaglio with the "crop to contents" checkbox checked. I did it,
removed all the "trim" options in the source, and it seems to work for
me as well as for Jonathan Kew.

Regards
-schremmer