[OS X TeX] trim pdf figures

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jun 22 17:26:41 CEST 2004

Of course, it worked for me too! How could I miss it?

(Because I took it for granted that I had done what it took—saving in
pdf in Intaglio—and that there couldn't possibly be anything else that
Intaglio could do. It's called jumping to conclusions. I begin to have a
lot more sympathy for my students than I ever had.)

Again, thanks to all.
--schremmer

P.S. By the way, Intaglio is an extremely nice program that does exactly
what most book authors may want to do and not too much more. I am out of
Canvas for good.