[OS X TeX] trim pdf figures

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jun 22 06:54:46 CEST 2004

I am glad to report that I have now TeXported about a dozen pages of
my magnum opus.

I am running into a small annoyance, though.

When I create a figure in Intaglio, save it there in pdf, and drag it
to be "included" into my TeX file, TeXshop typesets the whole, mostly
blank Intaglio page.

Of course, I can trim each page down to the figure but, given the
number of different size figures I have, I would rather not.

I am told that this is not a problem with eps but I would rather stay
with pdf.

Regards to all
--schremmer