[OS X TeX] [ANN] TCOBrowser-0.63

Frank STENGEL fstengel at menara.ma
Sun Jun 20 19:58:50 CEST 2004

I just tried it and I seem to run in a problem: I cannot view the local
doc more than once. I can open the file, but when I try to open it
again, nothing happens. Console shows a rather terse

an error occurred opening the file

What is even weirder is that this persists if I stop and restart
TCOBrowser and even if I rebuild the cache... Apart from this, it is a
great software.

Another thing while I am at it: the scrollview is rather slow (1 second
per page down)...

--
Frank STENGEL (stengelf<at>menara.ma)
               (fstengel<at>nordnet.fr)