[OS X TeX] big-size cm fonts

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Tue Jun 15 18:52:20 CEST 2004

Dear Gianluca

If you take a look at page 9 of the documentation on
http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~wgm/WARM/slides/marslide/v1/marslide-doc-prt.pdf

You will see the how to increase the font size.
You should not have to redefine font commands unless the ones
specified by \Huge, \huge,  etc.  do not give you what you need.

Here are the sizes that you get from the regular commands hopefully.

ComputerModern Font Sizes
\HUGE 65pt,
\Huge 55pt, \huge 40pt,
\LARGE 36pt, \Large 32pt, \large 28pt,
\normalsize 25pt, \small 20pt, \scriptsize 17pt,
\footnotesize 17pt, \tiny 12pt,

Hope this helps.
/// wendy

--