[OS X TeX] XY Plots :: Addendum

Jon Guyer jguyer at his.com
Mon Jun 14 17:16:57 CEST 2004

On Jun 12, 2004, at 4:59 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> Just a few day ago I found PyX (http://pyx.sourceforge.net/). It is a
> graphing package written in python, which uses LaTeX for the
> labelling. Reminds me of MetaPost, without the limitations (it also
> acts like an object oriented interface to PostScript). Worth a look,
> although it most certainly isn't graphical.

That looks neat.  I'm working on a Python-based modeling package right
now and we'll definitely have to look into PyX for output.

Several months ago I put together a rudimentary tool for doing Xy-Pic
labels within Igor Pro. If there were much interest, I could polish it
up a bit and make it available.