[OS X TeX] Re: fourier again

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 14:14:18 CEST 2004

On Jun 14, 2004, at 6:44 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 14 juin 04, à 12:24, Lawrence Paulson a écrit :
>
>> This style is very attractive and clear. I hope Y&Y or somebody will
>> make available a Utopia package containing the other necessary faces,
>> for a reasonable price.
>
> As to the price I cannot comment, the only fonts I have ever purchased
> separately from an OS were Lucida and MathTime directly from Blue Sky
> Research.
>
> Bruno Voisin

Educators in the US (not sure about world wide availability) should
check

Adobe Type Classics for Learning
<http://www.adobe.com/education/ed_products/typeclassics.html>

which is $99 US. I spoke with a customer service rep. and they assured
me that you get the full family. This would mean that you get all 6
fonts in the Adobe Garamond Pro family and all 40 fonts in the Warnock
Pro (+ Opticals) family plus a number of other fonts. I am still
waiting for mine to arrive so I can verify the customer service rep's
claim.
Time travel, it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts. (Ron Stoppable)

Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster
Wooster, Ohio 44691

(330)263-2207