[OS X TeX] TexShop and pstricks

Vince McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 22:15:29 CEST 2004

To call pstricks, \usepackage{pstricks}. Pst-all loads most, but not all of
the additional packages. You must use LaTeX with the TeX and Ghostscript
option to compile your source.

There is a new version of pstricks. From the pstricks listserve on 5/18/04
announced by Herbert Voss who, it appears, is maintaining pstricks:

> There is now on CTAN:
>
> pstricks.sty   ->  [x]color and pstricks (only for LaTeX)
> pstricks.tex   ->  patch 15 with new macros psellipsearc[n]
> pstricks.pro   ->  new dash procedure
> pst-all.sty    ->  loads now pstricks.sty
> pstricks-add   ->  update, because the psellipsearc[n] are now
>                   part of the main pstricks
> pst-geo.tex    ->  new database for cirties

Note that pst-all.sty did not load pstricks.sty prior to this update.

Vince McGarry