[OS X TeX] Installing packages

Neal Stoughton nmstough at uci.edu
Mon Jun 7 20:49:12 CEST 2004

On 6/7/04 6:59, "Marcelo LaFleur" <marcelolafleur at optonline.net> wrote:

> So where do we stand on this? I understand that there are difficulties, but
> is there a viable strategy to work this?

I am amazed at how much interest there is in this, and the willingness to
put time and effort into it.  I switched from Windows to Apple just because
so many people told me how much happier they were.  But when I started to
research the LaTeX situation, I had serious regret because it looked like a
big step backward from Miktex.  As it stands, for the time being, I'll
probably copy the relevant part of the Miktex LaTeX package tree from my old
computer to the Apple, hoping this works for the interim.
--
Neal Stoughton

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.