[OS X TeX] EPS to PDF--en masse?

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Jun 7 00:28:05 CEST 2004

On 6 Jun, 2004, at 17:01, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> On 6 jun 2004, at 23:38, Louis A.Talman wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to script this so it'll run in the
>> background--preferably without opening a window for each picture?
>
> From the terminal:

[...]

While I would personally use Maarten's approach, you can also use
AppleScript to automate this, using the same epstopdf command.  The
script can also be saved and reused easily, if you forget the Terminal
commands :).

-- This is a comment
-- Paste this into a new script using ScriptEditor
-- Save it as an application, then drag and drop your files on it
on open DroppedItems
	repeat with EachItem in DroppedItems
		do shell script "export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin ;
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/epstopdf " & the
quoted form of the POSIX path of EachItem
	end repeat
end open
-- End script

--