[OS X TeX] sectioning format

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 02:49:05 CEST 2004

I agree that enumerated list do it—I used asparaenum. The trouble is
that

	Text in a new, unnumbered paragraph …

is not treated the same way after
	\begin{asparaenum}
	\item
as after
	\section.

Well, this is another of these things about which I am curious as I
learn but which I am not about to lose any sleep over. After all, this
is not a dissertation to be filed next week.

I will try you second suggestion later on.

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>