[OS X TeX] XeTeX... infos before I switch ?

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Wed Jul 28 12:12:15 CEST 2004

I only had a very short look at XeTeX. I installed it, played around with the
examples (some are very impressive) and then tried to compile my PhD thesis (a
fairly complex LaTeX document). Compiling my document failed, obviously there
was some incompatible package XeTeX didn't like. Since I didn't feel like
nailing down the problem I can't tell how much work it needs. But from my
understanding you'll need to adapt your LaTeX documents to compile them with
XeTeX (or XeLaTeX that is).

HTH

simon
--