[OS X TeX] bibliographies

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 14:21:52 CEST 2004

On Jul 26, 2004, at 06:32, Denis Chabot wrote:

> I tried requesting agsm and chicago, which are both used as examples
> with natbib in The LaTeX Companion, 2nd edition, but got an error
> message stating "I can't open style file chicago.bst".
>
> How can I easily install a few such style files?

You have numerous style files installed in
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/bibtex/bst.  To browse them, go to
/Library/texmf or in Terminal, type `open
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/bibtex/bst/` and hit return.

For chicago, you can download the bst from CTAN; I used TCOBrowser to
search for chicago and found
<http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/contrib/?action=/tex-
archive/biblio/bibtex/>.

--