[OS X TeX] Working with Big LaTeX Projects (was StrangeCursor Behavior)

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Jul 25 20:39:13 CEST 2004

On 25.07.2004, at 14:19, Joseph C. Slater wrote:

> So you clicked and nothing happened? It didn't even go to the wrong
> place? I've found it to work better in iTeXMac (I think I recall the
> TeXShop docs saying that its pdfsync is a first cut).
>
> In TeXShop you have to command-click. Are you doing that? The double
> click works in iTeXMac.
> Joe

Back on my Mac and further playing around with pdfsync. Ok, this
actually works, I don't know why the double clicking didn't work
before, but now it does. Just one little thing: pdfsync doesn't like
\emph{} inside \section{}. This always worked before, but with pdfsync
I get an error. Any ideas?

TIA

simon
--