[OS X TeX] Export Mathematica Code to TeXShop ?

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Mon Jul 19 21:25:24 CEST 2004

Thank You for your response.

No, I refer to the 'code' (perhaps, not the proper term) one must write
in order to print matrices, vectors, and properly typeset mathematical
expressions in TeX or LaTeX. The Mathematica Output for Sine and Cosine
expressions (functions) begin with Caps which M... doesn't like. Also,
there seem to be a preponderance of parentheses in M... which must be
removed, I'm using TeXShop 1.34 and Mathematica 5.0 on Mac OSX G4 under
Panther 10.3.4   JBK

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>