[OS X TeX] Weird behaviour of Preview.app --- was Re: Intertext like command

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jul 16 16:46:46 CEST 2004

On 7/16/04 9:41 AM, "Massimiliano Gubinelli" <mgubi at mac.com> wrote:

> I tried to open the PDF file for mdwlist.dvi generated by dvipdfm using
> Acrobat Reader and it looks FINE (?!?!). With Preview.app it looks
> scrambled. Somebody can reproduce this???
>
> thanks,
>
> Massimiliano Gubinelli

Howdy,

I created the pdf file by dropping it on TeXShop; I don't know what it uses
for the conversion. It looks scrambled in TeXShop, Preview AND Reader! I
thought it might be a bitmapped font problem but it prints badly through
Reader too.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

Mac OS X TeX: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
              http://latex.yauh.de/faq/