[OS X TeX] FAQ or Archive

Samuel Lelievre samuel.lelievre at univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Jul 15 20:57:42 CEST 2004

A very small point about the list footer:

The recently posted request for an eye-catching "FAQ"
mention in the list footer might simply mean that the
current footer is not eye-catching enough --- perhaps
because one can be too lazy to read a sentence in the
list footer.

Thus the footer might even be made that short: