[OS X TeX] Intertext like command

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 20:24:07 CEST 2004

I agree. On Comp2ed , p 265' advice, I have just installed colortbl and
made it to work.
The problem I have, though, is that I am still overwhelmed. I got the
Guide and I will get Lamport but I can see the learning curve ahead of
me which means that the derivative is still positive,
What I was talking about with the flip side is the innards.
Again, thanks to all.
Regards
--schremmer