[OS X TeX] Strange warning in TeXShop console

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Mon Jul 12 18:38:00 CEST 2004

	I am getting the following error in the console that I have never seen
before nor have been able to track down:

> ! pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier
> (name{page.1}) ha
> s been already used, duplicate ignored
> <to be read again>
>                    \penalty
> l.176
>        [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

	Line 176 is a blank line.  The next paragraph is the first full
paragraph on the second numbered page.  I have a customized title page
setup that I use;  the document structure is loosely:

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}

	\begin{titlepage}
	:
	\end{titlepage}

\newpage

\section{Introduction}
:
\end{document}

	The PDF document otherwise appears OK.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

                                         -- Mike