[OS X TeX] converting pdf to eps ... where can I find pdf2eps?

George Nurser agn at soc.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 11:05:23 CEST 2004

I've been using TeXShop with pdf figures for a paper. The journal now
want the figures in eps format for typesetting. They claim rather
strangely that they cannot resize pdf figures.

So ... how do I convert the pdf figures to eps? There is supposed to be
a program pdf2eps, but  I don't seem to have it (Panther + Image
magick). Anybody know where I can get it from?

Regards, George Nurser.