[OS X TeX] Shortcuts in TeXShop

Arno Kruse arnokruse at macnews.de
Sun Jul 4 18:55:43 CEST 2004

Dear TeXer,

some weeks ago someone (I have forgotten the name, of course) has
published a list which contained shortcuts useable in TeXShop,
for example ^a: cursor jumps to the begin of the paragraph.

This list is very helpful for me. The more I write, the more I like
using the keyboard with both hands and the more I hate grabbing the
mouse.

I am sure anywhere exists a complete list of all shortcuts one can use
in TeXShop - is there anybody who can help finding this list?

Another question: Is there an editor which can be used exclusively with
the keyboard?

Thanks in advance

Arno