[OS X TeX] crop.sty, geometry.sty and a big longtable

Will Tuladhar-Douglas will at nairatmya.org
Thu Jul 1 16:45:47 CEST 2004

Folks,

I'm asking here first because it's local.  I've got a document with
both crop and geometry; the actual print page is smaller than a4 and
I'd like cropmarks. Now, if I only load geometry it all works fine; but
if I load crop as well, then just before the first & of a very large
longtable where each cell is a \parbox (with footnotes), latex barfs
and says

! Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
\@footnotetext ...\FN at tempboxa }
                                 \color at endgroup

Any guesses?

-Will.

Dr. WB Tuladhar-Douglas		+44 (0)7739 872 398
Wolfson College, Oxford			will at nairatmya.org