[OS X TeX] wrapping lines in verbatim

Ben Galin news at bens.ws
Fri Dec 31 21:24:08 CET 2004

On Dec 31, 2004, at 3:59 AM, Denis Chabot wrote:
> Using "\wrappingon" has only partially solved my problem. Some lines
> contain complete path names that are fairly long and contain no
> spaces. Such lines continue to go into the margin. Is there a way to
> force wrapping in such cases, akin of hyphenation maybe? If a solution
> exists but is incompatible with the Memoir class, I'd still like to
> know about it.

You might want to see if the url package helps you with that.  Usage:

\usepackage{url}
\begin{document}
\url{long/path/name}

I've noticed that in some cases (e.g., inside a title) you need to
precede it with a \protect.  It probably won't work inside a verbatim
environment, so you might have to escape it first.

Good luck,
  Ben

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>