[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2004, PDFTeX magnification problem.

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Dec 29 21:15:02 CET 2004

Le 29 déc. 04, à 19:51, Herb Schulz a écrit :

> Once mag is set should it matter if `true' is used or not? Wouldn't
> that be
> the last scaling? It has been so long since my general use of TeX I
> don't
> remember using scaling except in the ``preamble'' of a document.
>
> The version of pdftexconfig.tex on my system is much simpler that
> yours;
> basically setting \pdfoutput, \pdfpageheight and \pdfpagewidth. Did
> you set
> yours up yourself or did the installer set it up? If you had similar
> things
> in pdftex.cfg wouldn't you want them again?

pdftexconfig.tex was set up by i-Installer, I didn't touch it. But
there are actually three such its:

- /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex

	% Set pdfTeX parameters for pdf mode (replacing pdftex.cfg file).
	% Thomas Esser, 2004. public domain.
	\pdfoutput=1
	\pdfpagewidth=210 true mm
	\pdfpageheight=297 true mm
	\pdfpkresolution=600
	\endinput

- /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex

	% Set pdfTeX parameters for pdf mode (replacing pdftex.cfg file).
	% Thomas Esser, 2004. public domain.
	\pdfoutput=1
	\pdfcompresslevel=9
	\pdfdecimaldigits=3
	\pdfpagewidth=210 true mm
	\pdfpageheight=297 true mm
	\pdfhorigin=1 true in
	\pdfvorigin=1 true in
	\pdfpkresolution=600
	\pdfoptionpdfminorversion=4
	\endinput

- /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex

	% Set pdfTeX parameters for pdf mode (replacing pdftex.cfg file).
	% Thomas Esser, 2004. public domain.
	\pdfoutput=1
	\pdfcompresslevel=9
	\pdfdecimaldigits=3