[OS X TeX] From LaTeX to TeX

George Ghio ghiog at netconnect.com.au
Mon Dec 27 10:53:17 CET 2004

Being far from an expert I can tell you this, I learned the little I
know starting with LaTeX. When I upgraded to my new Mac I could not
install LaTeX and get it to work. Maarten helped me to set up my new
machine. Well the upshot was that we installed plain TeX.

The point  being that I took my backup files that I had and opened them
without any problems under TeX.

George

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>