[OS X TeX] Flashmode (optimized versions), TS, G5

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Dec 26 17:33:01 CET 2004

Herb,

When Flashmode-TS-Scripts is started nothing happens, that is the
intended and normal behaviour. Only when a button is pushed the
corresponding action takes place, e.g., to start 'Flashmode' it will be
sufficient, if a  tex document (with a proper path)  is front most in
TS, to push the button 'run FlashmodeTS', then the document is typeset,
Texniscope is given the order to open the pdf (and started, if
necessary), and the document is henceforth under the control of the
Flashmode copy. If, for whatever reason, the pdf window vanishes, or T.
quits, modifying the tex document will bring them up again.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>