[OS X TeX] Flashmode-TS

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Dec 26 00:30:26 CET 2004

The fact that the error message in  both scripts is the same indicates
that you have a master file specified, but apparently not according to
the rules, which are

%SourceDoc 'relative path'

with a space after Doc (just one space).

TeXniscope error messages I can't decipher, could be that no pdf has
been open.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>