[OS X TeX] Personal Script in TeXShop

chris ciotti chris.ciotti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:37:42 CET 2004

Hello all -

I'd like to use latexmk -pdf as the default typesetting script.  In the
past I've run it from the command line but if TeXShop will do it for
me, all the better.  I checked Personal Script in the Preferences and
set it to: /usr/local/bin/latexmk -pdf then quit.  When I typeset the
document, I get this in the console window:

2004-12-23 08:21:19.693 TeXShop[1206] *** NSTask: Task create for path
/usr/local/bin/latexmk failed: 8, "Exec format error".

Anyone familiar with this error?  Any assistance is appreciated.

--chris
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>