[OS X TeX] Comments in PDFs

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Wed Dec 22 10:55:05 CET 2004

Do we have a LaTeX tool which can enable users of e.g. AdobeReader 7 to add comments to PDF files ?

AFAICS, this "comments enabled flag" can only be set for PDFs generated by Acrobat and only by the originial author. I'd like to be able to set this flag with e.g. pdflatex, if there is a tool, package or command which enables this.

These "comments" would be a nice mechanism for enabling non-TeX savvy reviewers to comment on draft articles, since most non-TeX savvy colleagues that I deal with will be using AdobeReader for PDFs anyway.

mark.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>