[OS X TeX] Bugs in TeXniscope 0.3.4

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex at st.estfiles.de
Thu Dec 16 18:13:49 CET 2004

Besides the bug with the Magnifications preferences that I already posted ...

> In preferences setting default to "to fit" or "to width" doesn't work.
> These settings won't be saved, instead default is set to 100%.

... I found another bug in the preferences with the setting of "Default Page Layout".
When for example the setting is "Double (even on the left)" and you open a doublepage layout then page number one is always left.

This is related to yet another bug - with the links:
When jumping with a link (great that you enabled it!) then the target's page is always shown on the left side of the doublepage view.
It's the same for TOC ...
(when view is set "even on the left side" and you link to an odd page then this page is shown left and from there on it is "odd on the left side")
... and for footnote hyperlinks: Even when for example the footnote marker and the footnote text are both on the right, odd side in a "even on the left side" doublepage view, when you click on the footnotes link the page jumps the left and the view gets "odd on the left side"

Steffen

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>